Roundtables enable you to meet with peers in an exclusive business environment. An open forum to discuss issues within the industry and how to tackle them.
Roundtables are a crucial part of Space-Comm Expo, providing visitors a place to share opinions and thoughts in an open discussion, and listen to other points of view. It’s also a fantastic opportunity to make connections and network.
with industry peers
Title : Fast track your Space career in the new space sector
Synopsis: The New Space sector rapidly brought technological advancement to space — creating hundreds of new applications and expanding the impact it can have on the safety, wellbeing and advancement of society. The innovative and fast-paced nature of this industry has sparked a newfound interest in space careers.
During this session, you’ll learn how the maritime, weather, Earth intelligence, and aviation data that Spire collects from it’s constellation of 100+ satellites is making our world a safer, cleaner, more prosperous and more equitable place — and get a glimpse into the careers and day-to-day jobs of the experts behinds its innovative technology.
- Technical roles; Hardware Engineers, Software Engineers, Embedded Engineers, RF Engineers, GNSS Engineers
- Various business roles, including Sales, Marketing, Program Management, Finance, HR
Note; Spire are more interested in a person’s experience than we are in what company / organisation they have been working for.
- Ideally people with at least a Bachelor’s degree and, depending on the level of the role, at least 2+ years of experience.
- Ideally someone with domain expertise (ie software, hardware, sales, etc)
- Of course, if a person has some space background that is great.
If you are bright and passionate about what you are doing and want to make a difference then join this roundtable hosted by Spire.
Title : TBC
Target Audience: TBC